ZEITECS: LIFTING EXPECTATIONS
ZEiTECS was formed to achieve increased expectations of artificial lift performance. Our vision is to change the way that all systems are deployed, by applying innovative technologies to the challenges that face operators today and in the future.
Over 90% of active wells worldwide use some type of artificial lift technology. This will only increase as subsurface assets experience declining reservoir pressure and increasing water cut.
Our first technology platform, the ZEiTECS Shuttle, was designed to increase the runlife of manufacturers’ assets. It provides the means to retrieve and replace ESPs through unique downhole and wireline technology.
ESP technology is the only viable Artificial Lift option for the increasing number of high production rate, low gas/ratio wells. ESPs are required to perform in increasingly adverse conditions. As the industry continues to develop, new wells are developed in harsher conditions around the world. ZEiTECS provides technology that reduces intervention costs inherent with drilling in these difficult environments.
For more information on our technology solutions, visit our Products page.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We encourage, embrace and foster open, collaborative work relationships with our customers and our company employees.
- We value your time and support.
- We work as a team, with our customers and across our company, respecting and treating each other with dignity, listening and trusting each other.
- We conduct all our activities with integrity, ethically, with due respect to our customers, to the cultures, communities and environments in which we work.